- What information we may collect about you
- How we use the information we collect about you
- Whether we will share your details with anyone else
- How you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of that information
- The procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy
INFORMATION ABOUT US
M/s Sparsh India Couture (hereinafter “Little Tags” , " we", " our", " us") is the data controller which means we are responsible for protecting your personal information. We're a sole Proprietorship, Our registered office is Second Floor, Plot No. 165, FIE, Patparganj, New Delhi – 110092, India, Our registered GST number is 07ANMPB2836N1ZQ.
If you have any requests or questions about how we use your personal information please Contact us.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When setting up an account on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with your name, billing address and delivery address details, your email address, telephone number and a password. We will also require your credit/debit card details when you are placing an order, unless you are paying via PayPal or bank transfer.
We may collect information about you such as your name, address and contact details where you enter a competition, prize-draw or promotion that we are operating.
We may also obtain information about your usage of our Site to help us develop and improve it further
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our Site. If you would like to know what information we hold about you, please Contact us.
WHO MIGHT WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
We may disclose your information to members of our group, our employees, our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and any successors in title to our business, for the purposes listed above.We will not disclose your information to any third party outside of the group except under the following limited circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal information to carefully selected service providers and agents who operate elements of our Site and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution and business partners who provide delivery fulfillment services.
- From time to time we may also provide your information to carefully selected customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes, on our behalf, so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide. If you consent, we or our agents, acting on our behalf, may contact you by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Site usage in order to help us develop the Site and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- We may also share your information with auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes.
We most definitely do not sell or rent the information you provide to us to third parties and we do not sell or otherwise pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes. We do not hold your credit card details. Financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment handling provider.
If you believe your details are incorrect you can amend your details by logging onto your account on the 'Sign In' section on our Site or you can Contact us.
Any personal data collected will be used by Little Tags to contact you via phone, SMS or email for marketing and to deliver certain updates for services or information you have requested.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?We use your information for the following purposes:
- To serve website content to you.
- To update our records and generally maintain your account with us.
- To handle orders, deliver Products, process payments and refunds and provide statements.
- To communicate with you about your orders.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details.
- For our statistical or survey purposes to improve our Site and blog and our services to you.
- To prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Site and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- To contact you by email, post, or telephone, to ask you for feedback and comments on our services.
- Interact with you on social media platforms (see below).
- To notify you by email of our Products, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest to you, unless you ask us not to.
If you wish us to remove you from our email mailing list or registration database, and stop contacting you with information in connection with the Site, or our Products and services, please send us an email using the contact details in the Contact us section of our Site, including your full name and the email address used when accessing or ordering from our Site.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Information we have access to through social media platforms will depend on your personal settings. We will have access to all public information on these platforms. We may also be able to access information that others share about you (as they control how that is shared).
We may collect any data that is accessible to us or that you provide through social media platforms, including for example your Facebook and/or Twitter profile picture, gender, and usernames. We will interact with you through social media platforms in accordance with each site's rules but we are not responsible for how the site owners collect and handle your data. We are not responsible for what third parties post on our social media accounts. If you 'Like' our Facebook Page or post on our Facebook Wall, we can interact with you and send you things via these platforms.
If at any time you want us to stop interacting with you in this way, please Contact us.
You may opt-out of signing up to our newsletter service by ticking the appropriate box during registration. If you are not registering for an account but you would like to receive the newsletter, you can sign up separately on our newsletter service sign up page on the Site.If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter service, or any other update to which you have subscribed you should:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line or contact our customer services team on 1800 526 547
- Click on "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email we send you; or
- Log into "Sign In" on the Site and edit your account details.
Please allow up to 5 days for unsubscribe requests to be processed.
A cookie may be used in the processing of your personal data. A cookie is a text file stored on your computer by our Site.
- The fully qualified domain name from which you accessed our Site, or alternatively, your IP address;
- The date and time you accessed each page on our Site;
- The URL of any webpage from which you accessed our Site (the referrer); and
- The web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may from time to time make available through our Site links to other sites and certain services provided by third parties. To gain access to the third party services, you must register with these third parties and deal with them direct. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We have no responsibility for these websites and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.